What is your company?
ArtDogs LLC is an art retailer and creator. Many of our artwork products are created on-demand by our specially selected manufacturers. Therefore many of our policies and procedures come from their "Refund and Returns Policy." We work within their outlines. Below are the policies:
Artdogs LLC does have some non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. You will consult with us and then we will arbitrate with the manufacturer.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. With most inspections an emailed photo is sufficient, however, sometimes a physical inspection is required. In such instances, you will need to ship and shipping costs will be delegated to you.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 5 Bent Tree Lane, Towanda, IL 61776.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Clothing Manufactures' Policies:
How do you handle issues regarding a product when they arise?
Let’s face it, we are not going to be perfect all of the time. While we do have a 4 step process, an incorrectly sewn product or an item with a print flaw may be shipped. Also, there is a number of things that can go arise:
1. A product is received with a small mechanical error: like a flaw in a pair of leggings.
2. A product is received with a large mechanical flaw that prevents wearing.
3. A product is received with a large print flaw.
4. A wholesale order is received with multiple print flaws.
5. An order with tracking is appearing to be stuck during transit.
6. An order without tracking (international) is appearing to be stuck in transit.
7. An order has been returned due to an address error.
8. An order was damaged in transit.
9. The wrong item was shipped to me.
If you have an issue with the order that you placed, please refer to our resolution steps. In most cases, we will reprint the order. However, depending on your specific case, their original item(s) may need to be returned, or we may need to wait on a case opened with the postal service.
How do you handle issues regarding a product when they arise?
If you receive a product that has a mechanical issue that affects the use of it (for example a hole in a leg seam), please follow these steps to report it to us:
1. Take a few good quality pictures that clearly illustrate the problem. If the problem is related to sizing, try to place a tape measure on the garment to show the the problem.
2. Email us at email@example.com
3. In the subject title, please put the order number so we can easily look up your information and order.
4. We will confirm we received your email and will try to be back in touch in 48 hours. If your matter is urgent, please call us!
We may ask you for more information or pictures if the submitted photos are not clear enough. We take quality matters very seriously and sometimes it can take a bit longer to review a problem if it is more complicated. We will work with you to find a solution that is appropriate to your specific issue. Possible resolutions include reprinting the order, crediting the order, providing a credit to have the garment fixed at your local tailor, or in rare cases, refunding the order.
What is the refund/return policy?
Custom printed orders are non-refundable. If there is an issue with your order we will be happy to work with you to come to a solution. Please refer to our terms and conditions to see if the issue falls into our allowable range. Since all of our items are handmade, there may be variations between or even within an order
Items purchased from the Artist Stores are in most cases not returnable. This is due to the fact that the Artist has been paid a commission on the purchased item.
Items are not returnable due to sizing issues. Since all garments are printed and made-to-order, we cannot replace/remake a garment that was not ordered in the correct size. Please choose the correct size by referring to our measurement charts.
In order to resolve cases, we must be contacted within a reasonable amount of time from the product shipping date. For any issue regarding an order, we must be contacted within 10 days of the ship date for Canadian and US orders or within 15 days for international orders or we may not be able to help resolve the issue.
If there is an error with your order or if there are any changes you wish to make after your order has been placed, we require that you contact us within 8hrs of the order being placed or by the following business day if the order was placed over the weekend.
In an effort to reduce the impact of returned products, we reserve the right to donate or recycle any returned or undelivered items as deemed appropriate by its sole discretion.
When contacting us with an issue, please be sure to include photos for our reference. You may contact us with your pictures and comments.
All returns are handled on a case-by-case basis. In most cases, we do not cover the shipping cost of a returned item. Returns must be received within 30 days.
Orders are refundable when:
1. Artdogs LLC is unable to produce part or all of your order due to a limitation of our manufacturers' equipment.
2. You request a change or cancellation to the order and the order has not started production.
3. We may hold an order due to an artwork concern. In this case, it is usually best to refund the order so the artist can redo the artwork and remake the order. Artdogs LLC does not check for artwork quality before printing! It is up to the artist to upload the correct dpi and quality for printing. In some cases, usually with wholesale orders, if we do recognize a major quality concern like pixelated artwork, we will get in touch with the customer and hold the order from further processing. Is not guaranteed though that we will catch and hold your order! Please make sure you are comfortable with your artwork quality before ordering, especially on larger orders. If we do hold your order, only the pieces that have not entered production will qualify for a refund.
When are orders not refundable?
Orders are NOT refundable for reasons including the following:
1. The wrong size is ordered.
2. The artwork was not of good quality and printed pixelated or incorrectly.
3. A package was lost (in this case, we usually reprint and reship the order).
4. There are small variations within a wholesale order. This is normal due to our processes.
5. An item was damaged in transit.